- This event has passed.
Tastemakers: The Next Generation of Asian-American Entrepreneurship
October 3, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Epicenter is partnering with UBS to host a free panel on the next generation of Asian-American entrepreneurship. Come mingle and learn from successful entrepreneurs about creating and planning for generational wealth. Where else would an agenda span the latest on self-driving trucks, the secrets of Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ success in Hollywood, and Asian innovation in the spirits sector. Appetizers and beverages will be provided
- Anjula Acharia, Founder and CEO of A-Series Investments and Management (and manager, Priyanka Chopra Jonas)
- Anshu Prasad, CEO and Co-Founder of Leaf Logistics
- Sean Ro, Co-Founder of Lunar Hard Seltzer
- Lucy Yu, Founder and Owner of Yu and Me books
- Bianca Benedetti-Fang, Director, Business Owner Segment and Field Engagement Manager of UBS Strategic Client Segments
Space is limited; RSVP for the free event here.